Friday, January 21, 2005

A Multi-Cultural Post

Even though work is usually hecka boring (hi, all you NorCal-ers!), I found it rather enjoyable last night. Why? Because I got a promotion and a raise! I am now a supervisor. I won't be doing too much more work and getting $1.25 more per hour. So I think it definitely pays off. I'm so excited!!

--

While working, I have to look through people's files to see their background etc. I found that one donor has a child named Braedyn. Isn't that an awesome name?? I think I will name my kid that when I have one (in the distant, distant future). It's such a cool name, with a "wicked cool" spelling. Sorry, went East Coast there for a minute. I don't even like that phrase. Anyway, good name.

--

Hooray! Today is Friday!! Sadly, I still have quite a bit of homework to do. And I'm going to be studying my butt off tomorrow. Oh well, such is the life of a college student, eh? (Oh, Canada..!)

--

I need to read a bit more bio before class. I got ready fast today, and I had half an hour to kill.
Oh, apologies for any spelling errors that might have occurred on the last few posts. I have forgotten to spell check it.
Have a great weekend!

VotD (rather, a Compilation of Verses for the Day): You are Christ's, and Christ is God's. * I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. * I am His. * The Son of God... loved me and gave Himself for me.
(I Cor 3:23; Song of Sol. 7:10; Song of Sol. 2:26; Gal 2:20)

2 comments:

beck said...

BeHOLD what manner of LOVE the Father has given unto uuuuuus / Thaaaaaaat weeeeeee should be called the sons of Gooood.
Etc.

Cate said...

As the victim of so so so many name misspellings and the frustrations contained therein, I must speak on the behalf of your unborn child. Please don't name him Bradeyn or Braedyn or Brivol7qn whatever it was, I promise you the novelty will wear off when you have to tell EVERY SINGLE PERSON he interacts with how to spell it. Stick with Brad or something.