Friday, January 21, 2005

I WILL Resist

If I change the color:
Caleb's retinas will not burn.
Tim will regain his non-girlie-girl image of me.
Beck will say, "Stephanator, this is your blog. Do what you want. This is for you, not anyone else. If you want it to be pink, change it back to pink."
Cate will say, "Turn it back to pink! Don't cave in!!"

If I don't change the color:
Caleb's retinas will continue to burn.
Tim will think I am a girlie-girl (even though he knows better).
Beck will say, "[see above]"
Cate will say, "Don't listen to those nasty boys."

However, since Beck so kindly changed her blog to (partial) pink, my pink will remain. I would really like a zebra background with pink and black highlights. But that requires knowing HTML or whatever, so I guess that's out of the question.
So now that that's taken care of...

--

Biology is SO HARD!! Oh, it's awful. Sorry, Beck and Niloticus. It's very interesting, but I don't quite grasp the whole meaning of everying. I have a hard time remembering the information. Glucose, glycogen, lipids, proteins... *sigh* And I have to know all this stuff for the test. *sigh* It's going to be a rough semester.

--

Otherwise, same old, same old. Homework, homework, homework. Blah, blah, blah. And a basketball game. Go Annette!!! =D

7 comments:

burndive said...

Blast beck and her pink solidarity!

Cate said...

No, I support pink if you feel like pink. If you don't feel pink, change it. Just don't do it because people threaten to throw up on it. However, with Valentine's Day's approach and the ubiquitous pink and red, I may do just that, you never know. :)

beck said...

Biology rocks my socks off.

Anonymous said...

Biology has never been near my socks.

-TAB-

Anonymous said...

I'm the one who washes TAB's socks, and can unequivocally affirm that, contrary to his assertion, biology HAS INDEED been near his socks! Them bacteria have a hay day in those socks!

P.S. I hope that none of my Bio students read your discouraging remarks about college-level biology classes... :( The Apologia material is challenging enough!

Beck & TAB's Mom

Stephanator said...

To beck and TAB's Mom:
I LOVE Apologia! It was challenging, but great fun. I'm sure your class will be totally fine with college level bio. I'm just not very good at science.

Anonymous said...

It would be more appropriate to list CARBOHYDRATES, lipids and proteins, as both glucose and glycogen are carbs, with glycogen merely being a rapidly accessable storage form of glucose. Biology is great fun. :)
By the way, the pink, "IT BUUURNS USSS"

Niloticus