Wednesday, February 20, 2008

San Francisco!

So I have been gone every other weekend so far this semester. First, I went to Colorado for 5 days or so. Then Lee and I drove down to Fremont to go to a Sharks game and hang out with the peeps down there. Just this past weekend, Macy, Lee and I met Angie, Karly, Bethany and Abby in Fremont. It's been so good to do something other than stay on campus every weekend! But I need to cut down on the traveling a bit... I have totally messed myself up as far as homework is concerned, and I'm exhausted! But who cares, it's my last semester. I'm still going to pass everything-- just maybe not with more A's than B's. Ah, senioritis kicks in...

It's been kind of a weird semester; the atmosphere in our dorm hall certainly has changed. It's not bad, it's just different than last semester. I've also been doing a lot of thinking lately (as I believe I mentioned in my previous blog). Thinking about the present, about the future. Especially about the future. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself after I graduate. I'll figure it out as time goes on, I suppose. There are so many things I want to do. Which to pick is the question.

Anyway, here are some pictoral highlights from the semester so far.

First, I went to Colorado. Here I am with my beautiful friends outside the lodge.

Hooray for cousins!


One Saturday night here in the dorms, we went mattress surfing down our stairs. It's too bad they were short... I wanted to go faster!






San Francisco was absolutely gorgeous this past weekend!
We had fun wandering around the city...






...going to the beach in Santa Cruz...




... and attempting to throw marshmallows in each other's mouths. lovely.


Now... mountains of homework. Hooray! haha

No comments: