Saturday, January 15, 2005

I STILL think that...

Mr. Knightly is the best, no matter what all you people say. He's the best- hands down. And I'm not talking about age difference (Abby). It's about the personality. How he treats Emma. No critisizing until you see the movie again!

--

We had an awesome night tonight. We girls watched Emma (what was your first clue??!?), then talked girl talk (*giggle*) and had a great time. We should do that more often!!

--

But it's 1am now, and I'm really quite tired. Plus, I have lots to do tomorrow. *huge sigh* I am so not ready for this semester to have begun. *another sigh*

Goodnight! *Zzzzzzz*

5 comments:

beck said...

NO! MR. DARCY FOREVER!

burndive said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
burndive said...

I will say that Knightly treats Emma (and everyone else for that matter) with the utmost respect. He loves her, but does not pressure her. He is willing to rebuke her when she's in the wrong, but does so in a manner that says he cares for her, and he admits and repents when he has misjudged someone. Truely the perfect gentleman, but I would argue that it has nothing to do with his personality and everything to do with his character.

burndive said...

Note: This note was posted previously, but I noticed a glaring spelling error and my pride made me take it down and correct it.
Mr. Knightly's personality type is (I think) an ISTJ. Timbo seems taken, but I'm sure there are more out there if the personality is what you're after. I don't know of any other single male ISTJ's in our mutual acquaintance.

What may be behind your the sharp disagreement is that you are (again, I think) an S, while Abby(IN??) and beck (INTJ) are both N's. S/N is the most fundamental of differences, and the "experts" say the most natural matches are NF+NT and SP+SJ, which combine basic similarity with complementary secondary traits.

No charge for the psychoanalysis.

Stephanator said...

I agree with your first comment. Character, rather than personality. Very good point. (Not that personality in general is to be totally discredited, but anyway.)But I don't understand all the ISPQFCs. I know what you're basically talking about, but I never memorized what each stood for.