Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Exercise!!

I feel that's all I've been doing. I jogged for 30 minutes last night, came back and went to bed. I got up this morning, went to class, and then power-walked for 30 minutes. We have to run/walk for 12 minutes in Fitness and Wellness class today as well. I refuse to exercise tomorrow! I'm wiped out. *zzzzz*

--

I spent a whopping 6 hours (total) on my cognitive psych chapter yesterday. They should not make chapters so long, especially when the reader is slow. Uh, is a slow reader. I also went to Target with a few of the girls, so I didn't do psych the whole day. But it was pretty darn close to being the whole day! There should not be that much reading for one class.

--

Otherwise, everything else is going smoothly. Not much else going on. Except that my family went the a museum that I have ALWAYS (ok, for a year) wanted to go to!! I'm bitter. I've really, really, really, wanted to go for a long time, and then they go when I'm gone??? What is with that?? *arg* The problem is, the exhibit is leaving LA at the end of the month. (It's the exhibit showing all the dead bodies. They have been preserved. Each body has been operated on to show a different function. Some are cut so you can see all the muscle. Some are just skeletons. Mom said some of them still had hair and fingernails and such.) Anyway, I'm just irritated that I couldn't go, especially when I've wanted to for so long. My family seems to wait to do the fun stuff until I leave. Church volleyball league, the museum, Oklahoma... *sigh* I miss all the fun stuff. Oh well. Such is life I guess.

--

Well, I was *going* to keep this from being a Complaing Post, but apparently that didn't happen. I need to work on that- less complaining.

--

Well, I really have nothing more to write about. Same old, same old around here.
Have a great day!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very cool, though I saw much more unclothed males (only in their muscles) then I ever would want to see again.

Abby

burndive said...

That does sound like an intruguing, if a bit morbid, exibit. Consider me equally envious, though without the sense of betrayal.
Abby,
Was it just the males that were un-skinned, or just that you normally only see skinless females? If so, I think exfoliation has gone a bit too far lately.
Was the Lady Guenevere there? JoE? She seems a bit shy with the living, but perhaps with the dead, especially in such an exposed state, she might feel comfortable coming out of her shell.

Anonymous said...

i really wanted to see that display on Egypt at the LA Museum of art too! Instead we went to see the Impressionist Exhibit with paintings from Monet and Renoir, which was still pretty cool. =)

~elise

burndive said...

*Ghasp/* AAAAAUUUgh! The pink! Make it stop! You're supposed to be "The Stephanator" not "Malibu Stefi".

Anonymous said...

Woah!!! Pink. Where's the zebra stripes?