Sunday, December 05, 2004

It's freezing

Literally.

--

An interesting thing happened to me as I walked out the front door at 8:00 this morning. I slipped and almost killed myself. For all of you who know me, this may not be especially surprising. But the reason I slipped is the interesting part. The wood beams (for the wood bridge thing) were covered in ice. And so was the sidewalk! We had frost!! Being from SoCal, I very rarely see frost. (Yes, Mom, I know. If I got up earlier I might be able to see some.) It was really neat to see; it (almost) looked like it had snowed. !!! And it was so fun to crunch through the ice.

--

Church was good this morning. The pastor remembered me! I think that is so cool when pastors put the effort into knowing their (flock? church members?). This church is so friendly, someone always says hi. I just need to sit on the right side. The drummer, who sits on the left side, is rather distracting. He is NOT hott/cute/whatever, but he puts so much energy into playing the drums that I often find myself watching him instead of singing. Plus, he doesn’t at all look like someone who would play the drums. But yeah. Right side.

--

I have so much homework! So I probably should be doing that instead of writing about pointless things. Or writing about how I shouldn’t be writing.

--

One more week of class, and then FINALS!! And then… BREAK!!! And BECK!! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"This comment was intentionally left devoid of any meaningful content"

-TAB-

(I just wanted to post a comment but didn't really have anything useful to say)