Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Post-Thanksgiving Report

Just so no one thinks I have dropped off the face of the earth, I shall write a quick post.

--

Thanksgiving was lovely. It was so good to be home! Now to count the days until Christmas... ;-) Even though it was good, it was quite busy and thus I am quite tired. I am so ready for bed!!

*10 minutes later*

Well, Janelle walked in and I got distracted. Anyway, it is SO COLD here!!! Forty-seven degrees is too much. *shiver* I think I will warm up my cornbag, make some tea, and go to bed- after I talk to Janelle and compare pictures, of course. =)

I'll try to write and tell all the exciting details later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! i'm counting down the days too. =)

ooooh this is how you leave notes without starting a whole blogger account. Becky had to explain it to me, because i've been reading your posts for a while and just never figured out how to leave comments, ha! =)

Anonymous said...

right, this is Elise =) leaving comments is waaay too complicated for me!!