Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A Little Pep Talk

Blah. I so do not feel like doing homework. Ew ew ew. I wanna go home!! But I will survive, even if it kills me. Which I guess techincally isn't possible. But anyway. I will conquer my classes, even though one of them is sophmore level, and I'm a freshman. I will enjoy my time here because my friends here are totally awesome- I could not have asked for better ones! (Not that my friends at home are bad at all!!) I will plug through these first few weeks, keeping in mind that they are the hardest and soon I'll be in the swing of things. I will, I will, I will.

--

Great news!! I can get into the Thursday bio lab!! Woo hoo! When I first talked to the prof, she said that Thursday lab was full, meaning I would have to drop Fitness and Wellness. But someone was willing to switch with me, so that was cool. Blessings on them!!

--

Janelle and I are exercising again. We are doing power walks, which I hear burns more calories/whatever than running does. Which is fine with me cuz I'm not too fond of running. Plus we can talk while we walk (I should make a buddy-system exercising program- Talk and Walk). It's kind of hard to when you're running. "So *pant* Janelle, *thud (foot falls)* how *gasp* areyour *puff* classes *phew* going?" Yeah, that could take awhile. But it feels really good to get into a exercising pattern again. We will probably walk together on Tuesdays and Thursday. We still have to figure out MWF. Janelle got up and walked this morning, and I walked/ran this afternoon. I'm tired! But a good tired. =)

--

Well, Sarah just came by, so we're going to dinner now. Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Stephanator said...

P.S. Sorry about the depressing nature of this post. I WILL stop complaining. =P

Anonymous said...

Go forth and conquer!!

Power walking is better for your knees than running, too..

~elise